Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stuff

Hello there young child!

sorry i havent been posting lately
ive been so wrapped up in highschool stuff that i just
ughhhhhhh
Spring Break is almost over
No, just No
//cries


Okay,
Sorry about my mini rant.  Kerry has been getting a lot better so, yey.  He is now able to be ridden at the walk while under 2 different sedatives.  He needs these two sedatives because he has so much energy from being so cooped up these past 3 months, it would be unsafe for me two be on his back when he is taken out for the first time in a while.  He might be able to get back into full work in a month so I'm really excited!  I really want to do some shows soon because I have only done one since I got Kerry in October.
Haha an old pic of me and Isabel at a show a while ago
she is currently for lease
Anyway,
To see more pictures of Kerry and randomness, follow my Instagram @the_queen_elizabeth_ if you have one XD

I mite post some pics on this blog soon so follow please!!!!!!

Happy Riding!

Vivalagogo

No comments:

Post a Comment